test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Failure to receive Ferengi Alliance Tour of Duty Reward (Resolved)

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
edited November 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
Post edited by aspartan1 on

Comments

• Options
    westmetals wrote: »
    The Ferengi ToD award is a bonus pool... did you look in the area in the HUD where bonus pools are visible?

(also your image link does not work)

I did not see the System message about the reward nor did I see the dilithium increase prior to clicking on the confirmation button.
    The image is from the Cryptic support server as you can see from the URL. I dont have a public file server and they should allow us to upload images directly to threads here but they do not. Sorry about that but unfortunately it is not my fault. They are simply my complete log and my active log and neither show the 10 mission.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    westmetals wrote: »
    You did not answer my question.

The bonus pool should be visible in your bonus pools bar if you in fact received it. (As in: still visible now. Not just as a popup.) Is it there?

You are correct. I now have a lot of bonus FC in my pool. I guess this is a none issues. Thanks for the information.

Nonetheless it does not explain why the finished mission does not show in my list however. Anyway, It is not a big deal it does not show but the code should be fixed as it may lead to other issues in the future.

Post edited by aspartan1 on