test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What’s going on w traits NOW?!

KDF Borg Delta Recruit (latest variant)

I change from ship A to ship B. Almost all Starship traits & Personal Space traits must be re-slotted,,, ALL Space rep slots must be re-filled. Fine. Click-clack done.

Do one TFO and next thing I see is the “!” Next to skills. What? Yep. All de-slotted again. One TFO w no change in rank/skill etc. de-slotting happens all the time w this toon. Last occurrence was on Elachi Qualash T6 after Azure Nebula, but it doesn’t matter. Same prob w KDF MW cruisers, Leg D7, Neg’tev T6, etc.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    This is happening to me too. Whenever I change ship, almost all traits are unslotted for no apparent reason.
    Re-slotting them all and running any mission or TFO and they all become unslotted again.
    Re-slotting for a second time usually fixes it it, but they can sometimes come undone for a 3rd or 4th time.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    r3dp4nda#0518 r3dp4nda Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I am having the same issue and at the same time, saved loadouts will not load and fix the problem.
  • Options
    spleen1666#5581 spleen1666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same exact issue. I can't use my Husnock Warship any more because it immediately unslots everything I just set up. I'm glad it's not just me.
  • Options
    This issue is still present ingame, despite a fix having been mentioned in the patch notes.
    Tonight, I decided to setup a new ship to grab the trait only to find all my Space traits in each section had been unequipped.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    severem#6961 severem Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I will most likely start a new post on this if this cannot be answered directly or fixed. I have a Jem'hadar character and I have a constant [!] mark on my Skills > Traits listing, yet I cannot figure out why. I have selected EVERY skill at least once in each and every trait (ground, space, ship, etc.) and to no avail. It will NOT go away. Can a dev look this up and shut this feature off or something? Thank you.
  • Options
    ...I have a constant [!] mark on my Skills > Traits listing, yet I cannot figure out why.
    When you first hit level 50, you'll likely have no traits. As you gain Trait for the various categories, the relevant Slots unlock for you to equip them, to a default maximum of 4.
    Let's say you have a Klingon Recruit on the account that has unlocked the "Hunter's Instinct" & "Improved Hunter's Instinct" traits.
    Heading over to the faction Temporal Intelligence Agent, you reclaim "Hunter's Instinct" on your character, your first Starship Trait for the character and the game unlocks one of the Trait slots for you to be able to slot it.
    Entering the menu's, the game flags up the Traits with a flashing "[ ! ]" in the menu to grab your attention. Slotting the trait, the flashing "[ ! ]" will disappear.
    Talking once again with the Temporal Intelligence Agent, you reclaim "Improved Hunter's Instinct" and the game opens a second slot for you to equip it, highlighting the menu's again with a flashing "[ ! ]".
    You have two Starship Trait slots to fill, but "Improved Hunter's Instinct" overwrites "Hunter's Instinct" so you only have the one trait.
    The flashing "[ ! ]" won't disappear from the menu's until you equip a Trait in the empty slot but the game somehow doesn't realise that you have no more traits to equip, so you just have to put up with the flashing "[ ! ]" in the menu's for now.
    Quite annoying, isn't it?