test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arbiter Battlecruiser Appearance Customization Does Not Work

The appearance customizations (colors and textures) for my Arbiter battle cruiser do not appear in game or in the ship appearance editor. They do, however, appear on the character selection screen.

Here is a link to a video of the ship customization screen. Note that as I change the skins / colors from the menus, the actual appearance of the ship does not change.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dEXu66UXybiX7qI0YC0rFial5mBwkG8j/view

Comments

• Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    The appearance customizations (colors and textures) for my Arbiter battle cruiser do not appear in game or in the ship appearance editor. They do, however, appear on the character selection screen.

Here is a link to a video of the ship customization screen. Note that as I change the skins / colors from the menus, the actual appearance of the ship does not change.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dEXu66UXybiX7qI0YC0rFial5mBwkG8j/view

Looks like you have a shield visual on from the Bajor Defense shield(?). Look at whatever shield you have on the ship, right click it and click Disable Visuals,
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    spacecat#1362 spacecat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yep, that fixed it. Thanks!
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Some shields have visuals to them.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!