test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot "Buy Character Slots (2)"

midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
edited December 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi,

I am unable to purchase the final two account slots. As a lifetime subscriber I should be able to purchase up to 58 slots, but I only have 56, and I cannot buy the final two.

I have the zen, and this has been tried from within the character selection screen and by trying to purchase it from the c-store window when logged in as a character.

All this has been re-tried since the character slot bug was recently updated too.

Are there also any plans on increasing the maximum amount of character slots available for purchase?

Thanks
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• brenvbrenv Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Right there with ya. Ran into the same bug last night. would buy many more character slots as I am a 1 captain per 1 ship player. And I love ships!

would love to see the character limit doubled!
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    With the increate of character slots, I am not showing, as a life-timer, three extra slots.
    But, I still am unable to purchase the two final character slots that I should be able to purchase.
    Is there any update on this?

We still cannot purchase the final two character slots because of this bug!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,238 Community Moderator
    Well, considering this wasn't originally posted in the Bug Reports subforum, it's no wonder that it hadn't been seen. /Moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    Well, considering this wasn't originally posted in the Bug Reports subforum, it's no wonder that it hadn't been seen. /Moved

Strange, I'd gone to that sub-forum to post it originally! Oh well, It's there now! Thanks.
    This is now fixed. With today's update I have now been able to purchase the final two character slots.
  • lunaryx#1814 lunaryx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Is there any word on this being fixed on console?
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." - Unknown