test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Space cutscene issues on the age of discovery and ju'ula discovery arcs

shebtk98shebtk98 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
i noticed the cutscenes were the ships are ment to be moving or doing what they normally do aren't moving the cutscene has the sounds and it dont stop the mission progressing and the scenes with the people are fine but the ones in space the ships are just stood still like time is frozen dont know if its like that with other story missions or not it be with the recent update i think

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Funny you should mention this. I have been discussing with another person that since yesterday the end cut scene In Battle at the Binary Stars TFO I am now missing the tractor beam from the Europa. There is also another Euro[a briefly overlaying on the original and the Cleave ship doesn't decloak its just there now.
  • razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    I'm also experience cutscene issues with all Disco Arc EPs. Every time theres supposed camera cutsene nothing happens the camera just stays in place and ships/components of cutscenes are not moving but you can still hear sounds from it.
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • prkl8prkl8 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Also effects all warp in and out scenes for Discovery characters.
  • shebtk98shebtk98 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    can add KDF civil war to the list looks like an animation glitch
  • lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Let's add "Diplomatic orders" to the list when you arrive in shuttle on Vulcan the shuttle stands still half sunken into the ground but the sounds in the cutscene plays on like nothing is wrong
  • lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I have almost done the whole DSC Arc and it seems ground cutscenes works just fine but as soon as the cutscenes involve a ship or a shuttle they are broken.
  • freedomspeed2freedomspeed2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Ok people the truth all cutscanes are bugged Missions and TFO its reported but who know when will be fixed it happened after last patch and its irritating when you play missions with a loot of action like Midnight or when Ent-J fire Tox utat as its weird when you don't see beam hit Sphere