test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'm Stuck

I'm Stuck - ship get stuck in Counterpoint mission when flying next to Deep Spaec Nine in space due to game online computer background codes glich. It happens multiple times in area of operation. Other player ships do not get stuck while in and out of combat. Ship also over shoot NPC in warp when making first contact with NPC.

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,012 Arc User
    I'm Stuck - ship get stuck in Counterpoint mission when flying next to Deep Spaec Nine in space due to game online computer background codes glich. It happens multiple times in area of operation. Other player ships do not get stuck while in and out of combat. Ship also over shoot NPC in warp when making first contact with NPC.

Are you reporting a bug. Giving feedback. Looking for mission help. Having a rant. Also the thread title of "I'm Stuck" can mean a trillion and one things. That needs changing.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    @rareform#5860 Could you provide some more details. And could you identify which platform you're playing on? If this is a bug report we need more details as well as if you're on PC, XBox, or Playstation.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    I am stuck I cannot access starbase 24 it won't let me transwarp to the location so I keep having to drop the mission .
  • Options
    And I am on ps4
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,012 Arc User
    Am I right in thinking of the TFO. If so Starbase 24 no longer exists. Hasn't for several years.