test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost upgrade and fluctuating stats

ninetoes#0923 ninetoes Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi, recently I had upgraded my Ultra very rare Temporal Defense Chroniton Dual Pistols Mk XV [CrtH] [Dmg]x2 [DoT3] to epic at 89x3 damage.
I spent roughly 14000 dilithium and over 300k energy credits on tech upgrades and accelerators performing 2 upgrades for it to revert back after a game restart.

Now I am witnessing a change in stats after I restart the game when I haven't even changed any traits, abilities or anything that would alter the damage my gun does.

I have screenshots of the damage change which for some reason cant be uploaded here (they are on my desktop).
89x3 changed to 65.1x3
then changed to 84.1x3
then changed to 79.8x3
then changed to 80.2x3
then today shows as 65.1x3
EDIT: today I see when on ground 80.2x3, in space its 65.1x3

Still not epic at 89x3

I am wanting the epic weapon I spent time earning the credits for or a refund of refined {not ore) dilithium and energy credits to be able to do the upgrade I intended.

Support ticket was opened in game but they asked me to use the tier II support here on these forums for investigation
Post edited by ninetoes#0923 on

Comments

• Options
    That I understand, ground shows 80.2x3 and in space shows as 65.1x3 but doesnt explain the loss of my upgrade and 4 different power levels which is what Im here for, that fixing. I spent a lot to get the upgrade for it to disappear
  • Options
    I'll reiterate, I have screenshots on my pc but can't upload them here, see original post.
    The fluctuations have been taking place after a game restart, I noticed a couple of changes while on earth stardock after restarting game, while in space I understand that ground weapon stats are different to when on ground as ground weapons have no use in space
  • Options
    dacia#9992 dacia Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Can you please let us know what comes of this? If Anything?

I use those same pistols, and btw: They have a x5 multiplier. Not x3. (We are talking about the same pistols from the Temporal Rep? Right?)

Golded out on a combat map, they come to 64.3... and that is with things like the Risian Kit Frames. Instead of the Dot3, I went with another Dmg mod. The 2 piece set bonus damage. A couple points in weapon proficiency and a few other things to buff it. (The only thing I really lack is perk points in ground weapon damage)

If your dual pistols were actually at 89... that's very nearly the same as the initial hit from new Portable Cannon from the Lobi store that everyone is using. And as everyone knows, that thing just one shots everything in sight.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    they are sitting fine on ground at 80.2x3 since my original post, not sure why I had those fluctuations as they have stopped but the upgrade I did take it to 89x3 epic. I am using traits and whatnot that help boost my pistols and damage but set them the day I got my dual pistols.
    might be worth noting that before I upgraded them I re engineered them to increase damage and added DoT, then went ahead and added different tech upgrades both quality and tech points (Ive been doing temporal agent transponder stuff) and accelerators

Edit: I also started playing roughly 1 month ago, my m8 plays it on xbox and it got me hooked
  • Options
    It did display as yellow\gold epic, I even went in to my daily tfo (operation wolf) with it at epic, then after game restart it reverted back, unfortunately I have no screenshot of it being epic as there was no issue at this time so no reason for taking a screenshot of it. Please bear with me while I try upload the screenshots to the link you provided
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    3 screenshots below, all showing different stats during 3 restarts while at earth spacedock.
    1.png 2.jpg 3.jpg

This is the stats after they settled down, using it like this until I can overcome the fear of performing an expensive upgrade again
    8.jpg
  • Options
    https://imgbb.com/

use that link to load pics or links to pics. :)

Thank you for the link, makes this so much easier

• Options
    dacia#9992 dacia Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I can't help but notice that you're using two different armors in each of the screenshots.

In the one where you get a 84x3, it looks like you're wearing a Solanae Suit. If that is correct, is it the Marksman version? That particular suit grants a 5% bonus to energy weapon damage.

While entirely irrelevant to the topic, I see that you're using the Temporal Rep Weapons you buy from the Rep Store rather than the Project Pistols. Just as an FYI, the Advanced Temporal Dual Pistols you get from doing the project are way better. Something to think about down the road.
  • Options
    Sorry Ive not replied sooner, been chilling at hospital.

The solonae ev suit is one I gained through a story mission so not sure if its marksman or not but I do know fluctuations happed while wearing it.
    Not wearing now as I have better armour.

The dual pistols I have were free from the reputation system while at tier 1, about to hit tier 3 for rep and not had any better weapon from it yet.

I dont buy weapons from the store, just large shield batteries and large hypos mainly
  • Options
    I will have to check my ev suit, not at my pc atm but I dont remember getting a choice.

As for the tier 3 pistol, I havent claimed that yet, I think mine was a tier 1 rep reward. 1 more day before it reaches tier 3 then without a doubt ill be using that when its ready
  • Options
    Sorry if I seem confused about all this, recieving immunotherapy n it messing with me