test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Last minute purchase in sale

mustafatennickmustafatennick Member Posts: 868 Arc User
I'm torn between the below and really could do with some help πŸ™‚

Buy the tactical odyssey for the trait supercharged weapons and I love the ship plus at the same time buy the cardassion carrier for the trait calm before storm and plus I like the idea of flying am engineer carrier(not a fan of science but love carriers)

Or

Buy the mirror legendary dreadnought. My favourite ship of the whole game is the enterprise exploration cruiser but always feel like I'm letting the team down flying it. The trait on this looks kinda of ok and the ship looks very similar to the exploration class just stronger

Any thoughts greatly appreciated
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====---- :cool:
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    I've got 6000 zen to spend. I'm a returning player and trying to build up my traits as they seem key. Most of the exchange lock box is way out of my budget so just trying to find best bang for buck really. As I say I love the oddy design and flyability. I take onboard your criticism of the cardassion then. The other legendary packs are out my budget it would seem too
    ----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====---- :cool:
  • Options
    > @westmetals said:
    > Again, it really depends on what you already have...
    >
    > As you mentioned being a returning player and traits... the following are the ones that I would consider important to have (if you do not already have)... given the ability to unlock cross-faction flying, you only need one ship from each line.
    >
    > Arbiter / Kurak / Morrigu - "Emergency Weapon Cycle"
    > Narendra / Vor'ral / Legendary Ambassador & Vor'cha - "History Will Remember"
    > Gagarin / Qugh - "Entwined Tactical Matrixes"
    > Tucker / Klothos / Tebok - "Redirecting Arrays" (only for beam FAW builds)
    > Valiant / Kor / Malem/ M'Chla / Legendary Defiant & B'Rel & T'Liss - "Withering Barrage" (only for cannon scatter builds)
    > Andorian Chimesh / Lethean Nemosin / Dewan Ikkabar - "Improved Gravity Well" (only for science builds)

Ah okay. Thanks for the comments. I have all those traits up to now excluding improved gravity well
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    There is also the question of preferred play style, without the answer to that it would be hard to narrow the possibilities down too.
This discussion has been closed.