test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Tarsi Boff clones K13 Officers

In the officer tailor, whenever I try to edit a K13 Andorian officer, it changes Tarsi's name and uniform to the one I'm trying to change, and it doesn't affect the original K13 officer I attempted to change.
I try to change the uniform on another Andorian k13 Boff, and Tarsi clones their look instead of that officer.

Comments

• Options
    dtigerr#0622 dtigerr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I've had this problem on PS4 with Elisa Flores, it happens when the officers are the same race and gender and the one you are changing is not in your away team. The edited officer overwrites Elisa in name and outfit in the tailor but not in any of the other menus.
    If you edit a Vulcan, Bolian or a male Boff you get the error that you cannot edit species or gender and the outfit is not saved.
    For a while they also looked identical in the character selection screen when I had them on my away team, even though I changed Elisa again, I assume this was due to the costumes having the same name, but the problem was somehow resolved a few patches ago.

To prevent the cloning make sure you have the bridge officer you wish to edit in your away team, change instance first (it can still go wrong directly after logging in, so I just beam down from ESD to the academy to be sure) and it should work.

As for Tarsi, if you want her original looks back, the best way is to start a new TOS character and have a look at the sliders and settings in the tailor to duplicate her again.

Having the option on console to rename outfits for boffs would be nice, should things go wrong, or the option to lock the outfit to prevent it..