test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Science accolade not progressing in Stranded in Space.

truther232truther232 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I've noticed that this is a repeatable bug. The science accolade for the mission Stranded in Space isn't updating. You can treat the 3 downed crew members for the science accolade but it doesn't update. And at the end of the mission if you go back to the treated crew members it's as if they weren't treated at all, it says it's too late to save them.

Comments

• Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    its been broken for an eternity...they know about it...they wont fix it.

I can't remember, but I think it's true even for the Tac and Eng accolades.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • Options
    darzil#7269 darzil Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Tac has always worked for me, Science never.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Tac has always worked for me, Science never.

Science used to work fine until they 'fixed' one of the others that wasn't working. Every time they fix one, one of the others bugs. After like 4 years I think they've pretty much said f**k it.
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    For the TAC one, the plasma doesn't kill the klingons like it's supposed to.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Well, searched my logs on my first main. Got that one 8/17/2012. So it did work, at one point. Granted, I had to play that mission with a science and engineer player back then to get the non-tactical ones.
  • Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Well, searched my logs on my first main. Got that one 8/17/2012. So it did work, at one point. Granted, I had to play that mission with a science and engineer player back then to get the non-tactical ones.

I got the science accolade on an old science character a few years ago, too. The problem is that the accolade isn't triggering for sci toons created recently (give or take a few months).
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • Options
    imlysaimlysa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It has been years and it would be nice if they could fix it so the mission could you know, count to three.
  • Options
    xindax76xindax76 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    imlysa wrote: »
    It has been years and it would be nice if they could fix it so the mission could you know, count to three.

True.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,007 Arc User
    Whilst we're here, it might be worth mentioning the 'sort of' bugged Tactical Accolade too.
    You can get the accolade, but the event that triggers it is meant to kill most of the NPC's in the corridor leading back to the transporter. Unfortunately, all of the NPC's survive the plasma discharge.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/