test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary TOS Federation Captain's Bundle Lvl 65 Boost Broken on PC

Claimedthe TOS Boost for my new Temporal Agent, but I after clicking "Continue" after being told what goodies I get, I am shown the Romulan "Choose your Ally" screen. Choosing Starfleet or Klingons doesn't do anything, the "you can't change this" message pops up, but when you click OK it just dumps you back to the same screen.

The only solution to get out of it is to Alt+F4 out of the game, but loading back into that character just returns me to the same screen.

Comments

• Options
    spook74spook74 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Same here - Exactlly as described.
  • Options
    daemonborndaemonborn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue.
  • Options
    assetstudiesassetstudies Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    same
  • Options
    aeternaliaeternali Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Exact same problem. Put in a ticket and they said the devs have to fix it.
  • Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    This is why we were warned not to use it until after you were brought forward to the 25th. Do all the 23rd stuff first, THEN boost it.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • Options
    johnmastersjohnmasters Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    Must be nice to have this problem...I can't even get it to show up in the store to purchase
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    joshmaul wrote: »
    This is why we were warned not to use it until after you were brought forward to the 25th. Do all the 23rd stuff first, THEN boost it.

When I saw level 65 folks in 23rd century, I thought the problem was fixed.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    shadow4fox3shadow4fox3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    For me I never even got the level 65 TOS captain pack, and I bought the bundle too, and was hoping I'd get it in the 25th century, but it never appeared.
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Well this is sad. I bought the pack and got. Nothing.
    Zen store shows I bought it, but no items or the ship at all. Yes I have put in a ticket. But it is disappointing.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    pirebpireb Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Must be nice to have this problem...I can't even get it to show up in the store to purchase

Still beats buying the thing and not even recieving it.. It's listed as bought on the c-store but i don't have it in my inventory and i can't claim it....

• Options
    lashedtodeck#3095 lashedtodeck Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Claimedthe TOS Boost for my new Temporal Agent, but I after clicking "Continue" after being told what goodies I get, I am shown the Romulan "Choose your Ally" screen. Choosing Starfleet or Klingons doesn't do anything, the "you can't change this" message pops up, but when you click OK it just dumps you back to the same screen.

The only solution to get out of it is to Alt+F4 out of the game, but loading back into that character just returns me to the same screen.

I have claimed this as well, So far I am getting the run around from Support and clear blocking to prevent me from actually getting what I have paid for, Their main reply is, "well you can claim the ship on any character, and I should report the bug on the forum.
    I have stated very clearly that I wanted either it to be reapplied to my character, or the credits back and it reset so i can reapply it to see if it works, but as it looks there seems to be a lot of people in the same boat as me that have clearly been ripped off by what is clear to be a BUG.

What I get is this, even though it has been paid for, The bungle is greyed out so it cannot be claimed, which clearly shows that it has been paid for, I got the ship across the account, but nothing else. I did not get bank slots, officer slots, not even instant level 65. What I do get instead is a totally bugged Zen shop which when I click on items I have already bought, it brings up the TOS character Bundle and then tells me I cannot claim the Elite starter bundle, but I am clicking on officers in Muds Market instead.

They have broken the game and pocketed my credits with Zero willingness to resolve the issue, they even closed the support ticket after stating i can claim the ship, without addressing the problems which is within the game. I know if I claim my credits back via charge back, which is within my LEGAL rights because I did not receive the goods which I actually paid for These thieves with lock my account, another illegal act. It is a shame that this dark cloud has to fall on a great game because GM's refuse to actually listen, or believe everybody is trying to cheat the company out of credits (which most people actually pay real money to get). Is it worth losing lifetime sub, just for some credits, or should the GMs actually red what people say, then resolve the problem instead of ignoring everything. Yes I am angry at their run around and ignoring the problem. I have spent £40 on Zen, just to get a ship and nothing else which I paid for. I have 180 days to get my money back if I do not get the goods, should I claim it back just to lose the account all because GM's do not give a dam?
  • Options
    daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Just purchased, and was able to claim the pack. I've made it to the 25th Century... claimed the items but never received the ship.

I had to dig to find the pack to actually claim... is the ship "hidden" as well? I never got it in my captain's inventory. It not appearing on the C-Store under purchased/unpurchased, under any tab.. Not available at the ship vendor on ESD..

I submitted a support ticket in game, but I can't access support through the ARC client.. (just shows a blank page.)

So.. Any ideas?
  • Options
    daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Well.. I was able to find the ship. Oddly enough, I HAD to choose the Unpurchased selection in the drop down box.

For reference, an image...

https://imgbox.com/HuJMIpCV