test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can no longer claim TOS EV suit from AOY Bundle

Back in Agents of Yesterday, I purchased the Temporal Bundle that included all the ships, the special Bridge Officer, and the TOS Environmental Suit.
However, now I don't seem to be able to find where I can claim it in the Z-Store, I searched through all the options, but all I can find is the option to buy it again.

This is just a theory, but because the T1-T5 ships are no longer offered in the Z-Store, the bundle pack has been removed, but because of this, I have no way to claim the EV suit, which I honestly do want for my TOS characters.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    In the Z-Store, the "Temporal Special Agent Pack" can be reclaimed from the "Expan. Packs" category.
    When you do so, the EV suit drops into your inventory and doesn't require claiming from any other part of the Store.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    hunterbahamuthunterbahamut Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    In the Z-Store, the "Temporal Special Agent Pack" can be reclaimed from the "Expan. Packs" category.
    When you do so, the EV suit drops into your inventory and doesn't require claiming from any other part of the Store.

Ah, I see it. Thank you very much!
    Is this tab new? I don't recall seeing it before, and if not, then I somehow was very blind before.
  • Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    That tab's been around since 2019 at least, if not longer. (Possibly much longer.) It's the kind of thing you might forget about, for most people the most exciting tab is probably Ships. :b