test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't find my termporal transponder?

indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
I am using my temporal agent and I previously completed all of the rewards. I can't seem to find the temporal transponder. I didn't delete it and it's not in my overflow bag. Any ideas where it could be? (No in my inventory to character bank)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    I tried and he didn't give me one.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    You have it somewhere... Check your bank... Sorry, but if it's not deletable, you're sure the toon is an AoY one, and it can't be reclaimed, it's gotta be hiding somewhere...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    I have checked my inventory and bank a dozen times! I will check the boffs
  • Options
    Temporal agents are the TOS era, isn’t it? He has a Star Trek logo next to his name
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    When I thought I lost my temporal transponder it was in my bank. I hope you find it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    And looks like the transponder has gone missing again. Doggone it.

Edit: It was in my personal bank
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    I know. That’s what I thought!
  • Options
    I created him during the event
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    indyshark wrote: »
    I created him during the event

Do you have any other TOS captains? Perhaps another one is the real recruit.

Any chance it was another TOS captain and you deleted them later to free up the slot?
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    Created during this event or created during the one in 2016?
  • Options
    I found it. The transponder looks like a ship console so I didn’t recognize it. They should change the graphics!
  • Options
    Yay! I'm glad you found it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.