test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal recruit stuck at the Choose an Ally screen?

trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
I created a new TOS Temporal character and when I tried to use the boost after the tutorial my Tellarite character is asked to choose an ally... that's the Romulan screen. I keep cliking Stafleet but nothing happens. I can hear sounds in the background but I just can't close the screen.
Dahar Master Qor'aS

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    > @trygvar13 said:
    > I created a new TOS Temporal character and when I tried to use the boost after the tutorial my Tellarite character is asked to choose an ally... that's the Romulan screen. I keep cliking Stafleet but nothing happens. I can hear sounds in the background but I just can't close the screen.

I’m stuck in the same bug as well opened the pack and now can’t move forward with the character no matter what I do.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    spook74spook74 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Same here - also opened the pack and now cant progress. Exactlly the same as these gents above.
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    same
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    gorx#0584 gorx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here... :#
  • Options
    wingedmedicwingedmedic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same same
  • Options
    skohem22skohem22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here, was hoping rebooting the game would help but no such luck :(
  • Options
    captsxcolcaptsxcol Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Raises hand - here too
  • Options
    What a nice Star Trek Day present...
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    Yeah talking to support they have no current fix so looks like we will be waiting on them to patch it up. Fingers crossed it will only take a few days hope springs eternal.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,006 Arc User
  • Options
    > @eazzie said:
    > This might something to do with it
    >
    >

That sounds like a completely different issue.
  • Options
    keppoch1keppoch1 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I am also having this problem
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    they noticed it on twitter at least
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    FYI it looks like they have no idea when it will be fixed as they are blocking sale of the whole package now :(
  • Options
    Happy Star Trek day evryone :)
  • Options
    ruack4kole#0773 ruack4kole Member Posts: 1 New User
    same issue. hope it's fix soon.
  • Options
    defiantone#9662 defiantone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same problem here. I am tempted to delete the new TOS toon and start over but since you can only "acquire" the Level 65 pack once per account, I'm not 100% it will be claimable again if I start a new toon. From what I'm reading on Twitter, it only seems to be happening if you are in 23rd century and/or haven't reached level 10.
  • Options
    Same problem here. I am tempted to delete the new TOS toon and start over but since you can only "acquire" the Level 65 pack once per account, I'm not 100% it will be claimable again if I start a new toon. From what I'm reading on Twitter, it only seems to be happening if you are in 23rd century and/or haven't reached level 10.

Been speaking to a few people on Reddit who say they had no probs opening it in the 23c and on Titter as well. But everyone who was effected opened it in the 23c, would advise against deleting your toon though sir, you can only claim it once. Let's just hope they get it sorted soon.
  • Options
    defiantone#9662 defiantone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    spook74 wrote: »

Been speaking to a few people on Reddit who say they had no probs opening it in the 23c and on Titter as well. But everyone who was effected opened it in the 23c, would advise against deleting your toon though sir, you can only claim it once. Let's just hope they get it sorted soon.

I agree, I think the safer bet would be to hold off until Cryptic offers instructions and a fix. Thanks.
  • Options
    Yeah I’d definitely wait. Hopefully they will fix it in a few days or so. Otherwise they are going to be in trouble I would think.
  • Options
    otakon2304otakon2304 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    that great now i'm literaly stuck on the orion sector, when I want to go to Edren IV on celes sector the federation traffic controler warped me on the orion sector.
  • Options
    otakon2304 wrote: »
    that great now i'm literaly stuck on the orion sector, when I want to go to Edren IV on celes sector the federation traffic controler warped me on the orion sector.

Same deal - I think they should just refund us or let us reclaim the bundle on new toons so we can get out of the 23rd century at least.
  • Options
    gorx#0584 gorx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    otakon2304 wrote: »
    Same here. Any workarounds out there?

• Options
    Yes I have the same problem as well. Every time I try to to the next mission it warps me back near the bottom of the map. Goign to ESD doesn't help.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS