test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror Universe: The Next Generation

stocostumes#8412 stocostumes Member Posts: 53 Arc User
A few years ago there was a really awesome comic series released called "Mirror Broken" which gave a look at the mirror versions of the TNG crew.

We enjoyed this series so much that we have created a new costume set inspired by this series:

https://imgur.com/a/RcI2LES

The saved costume files are available for download here (under the 'Non-canon & Original Designs' category) and there are also pictures of the slider settings for those that play on console.

Please note that these costumes were all made using the 'alien' species because it offers much more flexibility and allows for better recreation of the facial features of many of these characters. However for any that would like to do so you can convert the saved files to other species using the STO Academy tool.

If you have not read the "Mirror Broken" series we highly recommend you check it out!

Live Long...and Conquer!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Awesome job! Long live the Empire!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    stocostumes#8412 stocostumes Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    We wanted to reshare these costumes because of today's Mirror TFO announcement :)

Mods: I know this thread is technically a necro, but there is no outdated info here and it would just be a copy/paste into a brand new thread. Hopefully this is acceptable, but if not I apologize and will post a new thread and just copy/paste the OP.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    They look great :)

Unfortunately I cannot use them since I lack the costume pieces (like the mirror-TOS female top) they are made from, though I have experimented with some of the few summer event pieces that can be worn from the "off duty" tab.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    In light of the announcement this one is good and one of the times we will make an exception. Only thing I would ask is ding one of us in the future so we can drop in and give it the thumbs up so folks don't freak out if you catch my drift.

Otherwise I wonder if they're going to use this as the excuse to do that mirror story they wanted to do awhile back but shelved. Also what kind of costumes/visuals and weapons we'll finally get.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.