test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Sink

deadalus34deadalus34 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2023 in Fleet System and Holdings
Given the current state of the failing Dilithium economy isnt it about time to increase the payout for dilithium donateed to fleet projects? We have a problem in my fleet where members are dumping hundreds of thousands of fleet marks and ZERO Dilithium. And STO currently doesnt have any way for us to track who is doing it. Perhaps if the reward was a bit better than 1 to 1 we could solve BOTH of our problems.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• Options
    novin7novin7 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    "and STO doesn't have any way for us to track who is doing it"... do you mean you can't track who isn't donating dilithium, or that you can't track who's donating at all? Because you can track donations via the Leaderboards tab in the fleet holdings which shows how many credits each player is putting in.
  • Options
    binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    sure... 2 to 1. i mean 2 credits for 1 dilithium. i dont mind that.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Begone Zombie Thread!
    *Casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.