test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blue Medical jacket

carmen1983090887carmen1983090887 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
I hope the devs see this, I'd like to know if the are any plans to put Dr Crushers blue medical jacket as a outfit option.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I second the lab coat!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    More outfits are nice.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I hope the devs see this, I'd like to know if the are any plans to put Dr Crushers blue medical jacket as a outfit option.

+1 but not in outfit, because the boffs can't use outfit costumes
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I'd honestly like to see the lab coat added under the "chest" category like the DSC Flak Vest and Ennis Vest. That way it can go over pretty much anything.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    captainperkinscaptainperkins Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    The medical coat is a great idea. It would need to have a cape like effect as Crushers coat was always flowy it wasnt stiff.

I would add the Voyager engineers jacket too that B'Lana wore when she was pregnant in real life.

Devs do see this. Every idea I've proposed was made in to the game. I even named the Undiscovered Lock Box. If you have a good idea the devs appreciate it.
  • Options
    carmen1983090887carmen1983090887 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    The medical coat is a great idea. It would need to have a cape like effect as Crushers coat was always flowy it wasnt stiff.

I would add the Voyager engineers jacket too that B'Lana wore when she was pregnant in real life.

Devs do see this. Every idea I've proposed was made in to the game. I even named the Undiscovered Lock Box. If you have a good idea the devs appreciate it.

That sounds awesome, I wanted to post this idea because my science character who is mostly built for heals has everything except the lab coat look.
This discussion has been closed.