test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Na'kuhl in Dranuur TFO?

dragonhef01dragonhef01 Member Posts: 411 Arc User
They're on the title screen...What does it take to fight them? Are they only part of the normal or elite difficulties?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    westmetals wrote: »
    The Dranuur space TFO has a randomized selection of multiple different alien racers that can be the "enemy". Nothing you can do to force it.
    So you've fought them? On what difficulty?

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    It is totally random who you will fight in Dranuur. Doesn't matter what difficulty you're on, doesn't matter what ANY settings are... it is random.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    It is totally random who you will fight in Dranuur. Doesn't matter what difficulty you're on, doesn't matter what ANY settings are... it is random.

Then I'm asking: Has Anyone fought them yet?

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,990 Arc User
    Yes. Their ships seem to have a habit of reinforcing each other and their shields seem to be more resistant from one direction than the other. Also distortions and toxic plasma stuff. Some strategy needed I think.
  • Options
    protoneous wrote: »
    Yes. Their ships seem to have a habit of reinforcing each other and their shields seem to be more resistant from one direction than the other. Also distortions and toxic plasma stuff. Some strategy needed I think.

In the Dranuur TFO? What difficulty were you at?

• Options
    isnt the difficulty set by you or your toon? or as some can do a drop down for TFOs and change the difficulty in the TFO screen.

Yes. I'm asking if they've fought the Na'kuhl in the Dranuur TFO, was it in Normal, Advanced, or Elite. I think there maybe a bug...

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,990 Arc User
    isnt the difficulty set by you or your toon? or as some can do a drop down for TFOs and change the difficulty in the TFO screen.

Yes. I'm asking if they've fought the Na'kuhl in the Dranuur TFO, was it in Normal, Advanced, or Elite. I think there maybe a bug...
    Why do you think there may be a bug?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    I think you're missing the point. Difficulty doesn't determine what enemies will spawn. They all have an equal chance to be selected no matter the difficulty level. Any enemy group has the same chance to be selected on normal as it does on elite. Its random.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    westmetals wrote: »
    I have had the Na'khul in that TFO, mostly on advanced level (but that only because I usually play random/advanced).

Like the other TFOs that have a random selection of enemy species, the players have ZERO input on which enemies you get. It's completely randomized from among the choices that the coders have made available for that TFO. Some TFOs only have one or two possible enemy races, others have several.

Wow, I've played almost everyday since that TFO was introduced on advanced. Let's hear it for RNG.....

This discussion has been closed.