Install Arc
Options

No Active Ground Reputation

surfacewarrior#8890 surfacewarrior Member Posts: 46 Arc User
edited July 2021 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
PS4
User name/character:
Chog’yam Trungpa@Surface-Warrior

Issue, I cannot slot ANY active ground reputation traits, at all. I’ve completed numerous reputations to tier V, but cannot even bring up the menu to select traits.

I have all other traits slotted, it is only the group rep that isn’t working.

Edit: the character is a Klingon Recruit

Comments

• Options
    dogofwar1138#6888 dogofwar1138 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    You're not the only one, I'm not sure there even are any "active ground reputation" traits to be had tell you the truth, they would come from reaching Tier 5 in whatever rep faction grants them. I am far from an expert on those but I'm guessing there must be some factions that grant them, just like the Disco rep etc. grants active space reputation. I tried looking the entire list up but the STO wiki is a right tease when it comes to finding out what I want to know.
  • Options
    dogofwar1138#6888 dogofwar1138 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Follow-up; I should have read your post a little more closely, sorry, I see you are 5 in several factions. Are they supposed to give active traits that you aren't getting? That's what I didn't understand.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Some reputations give a Ground Trait and some give a Space trait.
    It's quite possible that you haven't reached any of the Ground Traits in your chosen reputations yet.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/