test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crystalline Energy Torpedo Launcher Missing

Hi All,

I recently noticed that on my sub accounts that the Torpedo was missing from the reclaim store, it appears on my main account I unlocked it and some characters I did use the torp on but others cannot reclaim it at all.
Tagged:

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    The Crystalline Energy Torpedo was a character specific unlock from way back in the early days of Events being run in the new Reputation system. There were many other items that were unlocked through Events Reputation and were character specific unlocks and we, the players, moaned and moaned about it.
    I think it was at the beginning of 2017, with the Sompek Lightning kit module that the event prize was an account unlock.
    The crystalline energy torpedo was from an event in March 2015, so pre-dated account-wide unlocks by just under 2 years.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • thebigb82#6717 thebigb82 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The Crystalline Energy Torpedo was a character specific unlock from way back in the early days of Events being run in the new Reputation system. There were many other items that were unlocked through Events Reputation and were character specific unlocks and we, the players, moaned and moaned about it.
    I think it was at the beginning of 2017, with the Sompek Lightning kit module that the event prize was an account unlock.
    The crystalline energy torpedo was from an event in March 2015, so pre-dated account-wide unlocks by just under 2 years.

Thank you for the reply, but in 2016 we on console had an Crystalline Catastrophe Event which we had to collect shards and the reward was an account unlock of the torpedo. I know it was account unlockable because i used to recover it for other characters
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    The Sompek Lightning was still the first item which was an account unlock for us on Consoles too.

"[Universal Kit Module - Sompek Lightning] is now available on the Account Unlock store for players which had unlocked it during the weekend Arena event."
    See "Console Patch Notes for 6/6/17"

The "Crystalline Entity Event" which rewarded the Energy Torpedo happened almost 1 year previously, not long after STO made its' debut on Consoles. It was a character-specific unlock.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • thebigb82#6717 thebigb82 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The Sompek Lightning was still the first item which was an account unlock for us on Consoles too.

"[Universal Kit Module - Sompek Lightning] is now available on the Account Unlock store for players which had unlocked it during the weekend Arena event."
    See "Console Patch Notes for 6/6/17"

The "Crystalline Entity Event" which rewarded the Energy Torpedo happened almost 1 year previously, not long after STO made its' debut on Consoles. It was a character-specific unlock.
    Guess I mistaken, been so long since i actually used the torpedo, thankfully its in the phoenix box and so easy to get, thanks for the reply