test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to customise BOff's in the Tailor

Whenever I try to alter the look of My BOff's in the Tailor and click to save it I get the error message "Unable to change Species." When I 1st access them in the Tailor for a brief second the 1st Picture/look in the Presets section is that of the 1st BOff you obtain when playing as a Romulan Republic Character Tovan. I have discovered a work around that allows Me to customise them after all. In the Presets section if you select a look from 1 of those listed then go back and select "Current" (1st option in that section) again then I can customise & alter their Uniform etc as normal without any further issues. I have reported this & was asked to make this post, hence the post. They are aware of this issue and are currently working to resolve the issue.

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I will have to try that work around for one of my KDF Recruit's officers that is encountering the same bug.
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    The other work around is simply put them in the away party do a ground away mission and you can then modify their uniforms as normal, worked for me every time.