test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ability slots missing for new BOFF on away team

I've purchased 2 BOFFS, a Krenim BOFF from Fleet Research Lab and also the Cardassian bundle from Lobi store and acquired Garak on a different character. When adding either to the Away Team, their ability slots do not appear so I'm unable to assign abilities or train new ones.

Tagged:

Comments

• dtigerr#0622 dtigerr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This also happens to any other new BOFF. Try taking them to a ground zone, Nimbus, Dyson Sphere, New Romulus or a story ground mission, the 4 slots appear and you should be able to change abilities. Sometimes also changing abilities directly after logging in is locked (you can click but nothing happens), this can be fixed by simply changing zones
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I've purchased 2 BOFFS, a Krenim BOFF from Fleet Research Lab and also the Cardassian bundle from Lobi store and acquired Garak on a different character. When adding either to the Away Team, their ability slots do not appear so I'm unable to assign abilities or train new ones.

Just a thought, but after getting the new boffs and comissioning them, did you raise their ranks to commander level to unlock their abilities ?
  • will#4752 will Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    This also happens to any other new BOFF. Try taking them to a ground zone, Nimbus, Dyson Sphere, New Romulus or a story ground mission, the 4 slots appear and you should be able to change abilities. Sometimes also changing abilities directly after logging in is locked (you can click but nothing happens), this can be fixed by simply changing zones

this ^^
  • manasphere#9487 manasphere Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thanks guys, I'll give that a try :)
  • manasphere#9487 manasphere Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Just a thought, but after getting the new boffs and comissioning them, did you raise their ranks to commander level to unlock their abilities ?

Cheers for the thought but yes I did, I've not tried changing ground maps yet so fingers crossed :smile: