test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta recruit gear

Hello, I was instructed by support to post this here. My Delta Recruits ground gear that I had is now gone and had been replaced with lesser gear. What information do you need from me?

Comments

• will#4752 will Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    oh dear, i`m afraid to say you won`t get a reply from devs here. all you do here is report the bug in question with as much detail as possible and then hope a dev actually reads it, if they do then pray they can do something about it. but the last thing they would do would be to say something or even acknowledge they`d seen it let alone were working on it.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    As mentioned above, more detail is necessary.
    I'd suggest you include a screenshot with the gear you currently have and descriptions of the gear you expected to be there.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • therion012#7824 therion012 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    As for more details. It's actually pretty simple. For my toons lvl increase I chose ground gear. After a few days it's gone and has been replaced by completely different gear entirely and of quit a lesser value. It's interesting that after msging and sending screenshots with support for over a week they say they are directed to send me here.... I'm beginning to think I've been sent to the "we don't care, and stop thinking we'll do anything to fix it department".
  • will#4752 will Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    now your getting it