test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

1v1 PvP Space and Ground (Console)

hightower#2475 hightower Member Posts: 40 Arc User
It’s probably been discussed before but, I’d like to have the option to verse a friend 1on1 in STO, it would be a great way to test builds and a way for two Fed or Klingon players to verse each other in a way you can’t in the Warzone. I also like the idea in a 1v1 Ground battle you brought along your Bridge Officers to the battle, it would put more of a focus on Bridge Officer skills and builds 🖖
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Its already possible to set one up via in game means. The exact method currently eludes me but you'd have to invite them to a PvP, and make sure you're on opposite teams.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hightower#2475 hightower Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Its already possible to set one up via in game means. The exact method currently eludes me but you'd have to invite them to a PvP, and make sure you're on opposite teams.

Really? I’ve tried but I can’t seem to get it to work, I probably should have said I’m talking about on console 🙂
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Ah... yea... might want to add that to the title. Its doable on PC, but I have no idea on console.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    It might be TFO menu --> Private tab --> PvP. Similar to this video

I'm on PC as well and know there was a way to set up a 1v1 after the "private challenge" function was removed that wasn't immediately obvious. This question has come up before so hopefully you'll get an exact answer soon from folks other than those who can't quite remember and play on console.
This discussion has been closed.