test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Join the Khitomer Alliance on console??

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11450753-join-the-khitomer-alliance!

This uniform and vanity shield was released on PC way back on June 16 and said it would come to console "at a later date." How long does it usually take for promotional stuff like this to reach console? Did I miss it?

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    It will probably be released with the new missions after the summer event.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    > @koje said:
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11450753-join-the-khitomer-alliance!
    >
    > This uniform and vanity shield was released on PC way back on June 16 and said it would come to console "at a later date." How long does it usually take for promotional stuff like this to reach console? Did I miss it?

1 month or above, it's not so much up to Cryptic as it's up to Microsoft and Sony.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The platinum bundle slunk its way onto console with zero fanfare if you're after freebies.

God forbid they use the lander to actually promote new things rather than relying on guesswork from when the PC had stuff.
  • Options
    seamusx447seamusx447 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I missed the console version thanks to work during COVID? Did it really come & go already?
    =/\=
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Yes. Also BEGONE NECROMANCY!

*Casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.