test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Other Account On Same PlayStation Cannot Gain Endeavor XP

I've been able to get my son into the game. But when he logs in (on a separate account) to play after I'm done, his Endeavors are already marked as complete. This makes it impossible for him to gain Endeavor XP if I do my Endeavors first. Or if he does them first, I can't get any Endeavor XP for the day. I don't know if this is an on-console game storage issue, or IP Address thing, or whatever. If anyone knows of a workaround (that won't require us to buy another PlayStation) for us to use until (if) it gets fixed, please let us know.

Comments

• Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    UDATE: It seems that the bug is actually having the Personal Endeavor progress bars showing up too early. They were showing up on his character (always shown as full/complete) when the character was in the 50s. Once he hit 60, they reset to zero and he was given tasks to accomplish.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,063 Arc User
    They were showing up on his character (always shown as full/complete) when the character was in the 50s. Once he hit 60, they reset to zero and he was given tasks to accomplish.
    That would likely be due to the Endeavour system being limited to level 60+
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    They were showing up on his character (always shown as full/complete) when the character was in the 50s. Once he hit 60, they reset to zero and he was given tasks to accomplish.
    That would likely be due to the Endeavour system being limited to level 60+

Yes... therefore it shouldn't show up and confuse newer players in their 50s, correct?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,063 Arc User
    Very true.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/