test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta recruit: Delta Quadrant

tisrayantisrayan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Not sure if this is a bug or I have missed something. I've finished the Delta episodes with all showing the replay button but when I open the Tesseract Comms Receiver the collect reward button is still greyed out as if I have missed or not completed something. Anyone have any ideas?.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    metaliantmetaliant Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I'[m still having a similar problem but have been told that it will take time which is a bit odd because it's been nearly 2 weeks and I was able to claim couple of things from my Klingon Recruit charactor straight away.
    OH MY GOD THEY KILLED JIM KIRK
    YOU TRIBBLE
  • Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Did you guys complete all the missions on Kobali Prime, too? I'm referring to "Kobali Crisis" Act I, II and III.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    metaliantmetaliant Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    To my knowledge I have.
    OH MY GOD THEY KILLED JIM KIRK
    YOU TRIBBLE
  • Options
    metaliant wrote: »
    To my knowledge I have.
    Then it's another bug, which is simply fantastic! /s

Check it out and make absolutely sure you've finished them if you can, because those missions needs to be completed for the arc to count, but there's no indication in the mission journal about them.
    You can also check the "Available" tab to see if they're there - if they're not, then you missed them.
    kv1Ohsx.png

- quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    That 'Available' tab is obsolete, it used to be for back before missions were skippable and a bit later when it turned out the skip did not always work. They should get rid of that buggy tab and put everything back in their original spots in 'Episodes' where players can get to them a lot easier or skip them as they choose.
  • Options
    That 'Available' tab is obsolete, it used to be for back before missions were skippable and a bit later when it turned out the skip did not always work. They should get rid of that buggy tab and put everything back in their original spots in 'Episodes' where players can get to them a lot easier or skip them as they choose.

I'm not disagreeing with you, especially because they seem to be very selective with what goes in the "Available" tab and what gets removed entirely because "it's due to a revamp".
    westmetals wrote: »
    Here's what you need to do:

Go to the Accolades tab, look up "The Delta Quadrant". It has a checklist and you must complete everything on the list. Which is all of the episodes in the Journal AND all of the Kobali Prime ground missions that are parts of Kobali Crisis I, II, and III.

Oh, good call! I didn't think about the Accolades at all.
    kv1Ohsx.png

This discussion has been closed.