test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG REPORT

The in game bug reporting option is gone!

In all three submissions of the "Last Stand" mission, neither transwarp nor auto-navigate work! I had to find the systems on the map, then it would auto-navigate from there.

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    If you really want the bug report to be filed, post it on reddit.

This site is called the ‘Official Site’ but the actual official site is r/sto.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • carlos#7199 carlos Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    If you're a new user of this forum, you even CAN'T report a bug because you're not allowed to create topic :dizzy:
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,600 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    If you're a new user of this forum, you even CAN'T report a bug because you're not allowed to create topic :dizzy:

That's because of eleventy million spammers creating one-post accounts to tell us about "making $20,000 a day working from home", "bitcoin is the best retirement investment", "miracle bleach drink heals everything" and so on.
    edited April 2021
    >:) I understand that, it's rather effective way to stop spammers. But for example: I just reported to Support an issue affected my promo starship item and got answer I need to post a new topic on bug roporting subforum. Problem is I'm a new user and I can't post so Support denies to help me. Maybe someone know how long I have to wait to gain this ability of creating new topics? Thanks in advance!
    >:) I understand that, it's rather effective way to stop spammers. But for example: I just reported to Support an issue affected my promo starship item and got answer I need to post a new topic on bug roporting subforum. Problem is I'm a new user and I can't post so Support denies to help me. Maybe someone know how long I have to wait to gain this ability of creating new topics? Thanks in advance!

This forum has rules that just handicap new users.

If you're new, you not only can't make a thread, but if you see a thread that's on that topic and post there, it gets closed if the last post was more then a month old.

I tell you what, post your bug report right here in this thread. I will copy it, make a thread in the Bug Report section and paste your quote so it gets seen.

I can't change the forum rules, but I can at least do that.
    edited April 2021
    > @seaofsorrows said:
    > This forum has rules that just handicap new users.
    >
    > If you're new, you not only can't make a thread, but if you see a thread that's on that topic and post there, it gets closed if the last post was more then a month old.
    >
    > I tell you what, post your bug report right here in this thread. I will copy it, make a thread in the Bug Report section and paste your quote so it gets seen.
    >
    > I can't change the forum rules, but I can at least do that.

I would be very grateful!
    I'm so happy to see someone want to help, so I thank You in advance, Seaofsorrows! I will post it below.
    If you would be so kind, post it on XBOX ONE GAMEPLAY BUG REPORTS please.
    edited April 2021
    XBOX Console

I'm posting this bug report as a mandatory part of submiting a support ticket.

I recently opened Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack and pick up a "Janeway Command Science Vessel".

The problem is I received only ONE [Federation Phaser Beam Array (32c.) ∞] instead of FOUR phasers. I would like to have "back" the phasers a paid for.

I see this problem occurs when you open a T6 starship on a newly created character after finishing tutorial, because when scaling ship to lower levels, the most of the weapon slots are blocked.

Because these weapons are common quality, without option to upgrade, it is not possible to reclaim them in Dilithium Store.

I know this is a known problem but I have to post it because of a support ticket procedure ;)
    Report filed, you can find it here.

I hope you're able to get your issue resolved. :smile:
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,600 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    It's annoying when there is a new type for beams, cannons or torps but it's only available on the ship itself as level-locked-white.

Any time Cryptic adds a visual they need to add it to either the matching lock box or to the dil store so we can get a full set and fully upgrade it. It's fine if you need to own the right ship to unlock the purchase from a store, that's been true since at least the Andorian phasers.
    > @seaofsorrows said:
    > Report filed, you can find it here.
    >
    > I hope you're able to get your issue resolved. :smile:

Thank you very much! Thanks to your action my ticket has been raised to the escalation department for further review.
    Live long and prosper ^_^
    > @davefenestrator said:
    > It's annoying when there is a new type for beams, cannons or torps but it's only available on the ship itself as level-locked-white.

I would gladly obtain upgradable version of torpedo delivered with DSC Constitution. But after all I prefer classic torpedoes like standard photon and TOS mostly.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,403 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    It's annoying when there is a new type for beams, cannons or torps but it's only available on the ship itself as level-locked-white.

Any time Cryptic adds a visual they need to add it to either the matching lock box or to the dil store so we can get a full set and fully upgrade it. It's fine if you need to own the right ship to unlock the purchase from a store, that's been true since at least the Andorian phasers.
    Herald torpedo, from almost 6 years ago: "You tell me."

Though in the 32nd century weapons case, it's clear they're keeping them for the inevitable 32nd century lockbox that is bound to happen at the beginning of next month as it's currently infinity lockbox time.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • vikavolt96#9490 vikavolt96 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2022
    Don't ever change ship before warp whilst neer alot of team members because the ship you just swapped will be lost due to a game error code I cant rerember
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,405 Community Moderator
    Holy Necromancy!
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    Please try to avoid posting in threads over 30 days old.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.