Install Arc
Options

This Mission SUCKS - TENEBRIS TORQUENT

13»

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Are your Ground Trait Points different for this Character compared to the othrre?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    tubafiredragontubafiredragon Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Are you playing a Jem’hadar that has not had ketracel white in 3 hours?
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Are your Ground Trait Points different for this Character compared to the othrre?

I think they are close. Is there a trait that helps jumping?

• Options
    Are you playing a Jem’hadar that has not had ketracel white in 3 hours?

No, this is a KDF recruit.
  • Options
    westmetals wrote: »
    indyshark wrote: »

The only one I can think of (though I may be wrong) is that Caitians and Ferasans have a +Jump Height as part of their (locked) racial trait.

I was just thinking about something, though... I know that character size (tailor settings) can alter the exact spawn distance of an engineer's cover shield. It MIGHT therefore be possible that they would also impact jumping height/range. Is this a particularly small character? If so can you try making an alternate outfit in a more traditional size?

No, I made him really tall when I created him.

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I just replayed this mission and had no problem making the jumps, but I am on console where it is much easier to do such things.

Is the hurq still chasing after the first jump? If not, then take your time, stop after each jump and orientate yourself for the next jump.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

The only one I can think of (though I may be wrong) is that Caitians and Ferasans have a +Jump Height as part of their (locked) racial trait.

I was just thinking about something, though... I know that character size (tailor settings) can alter the exact spawn distance of an engineer's cover shield. It MIGHT therefore be possible that they would also impact jumping height/range. Is this a particularly small character? If so can you try making an alternate outfit in a more traditional size?

Is he too tall? maybe try making him normal size?
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options

Is he too tall? maybe try making him normal size?

He is above average height. Not too tall

• Options
    garaffe wrote: »
    I just replayed this mission and had no problem making the jumps, but I am on console where it is much easier to do such things.

Is the hurq still chasing after the first jump? If not, then take your time, stop after each jump and orientate yourself for the next jump.

I only had him do that one time. He eventually fell into the abyss and died. I really enjoyed that!

This discussion has been closed.