test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[RESOLVED 4-22-21] Butterfly (Gordian Knot section) - Kial and Crey duplicated and can't talk to

kingzissoukingzissou Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited April 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Delta Recruit, Romulan Fed-allied. On the mission Butterfly in the Gordian Knot section. The Delta Recruit instructions list both "Speak with Temporal Agent Crey" and "Speak with Temporal Agent Kail". When the instructions appear, a pop-up dialog box displays with the both of them saying the same thing. I go to their location, but only Kail has the icon above him indicating I can talk with him. I speak with him and see a cut scene and he gets checked off in my mission journal.

However, Speak with Temporal Agent Crey is still active. Again, I am unable to speak with Crey because there is no icon above his head. I select him but I still don't have the option to speak with him.

To troubleshoot, I have beamed out and back in 4 times, but I have the same issue. I have dropped the mission and replayed it, yet I still have the same error. Because I am not able to speak with Agent Crey, I cannot complete the mission.

Perhaps there is some duplication issue because I am a Romulan but Fed-allied, so the game thinks I need to speak with both the Romulan and the Fed temporal agent leaders? Regardless, I cannot complete this mission despite numerous tries.
Post edited by kingzissou on

Comments

• Options
    harryhausenharryhausen Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    Same here. Identical issue.

BridgeBOPSTIII.jpg

• Options
    risefromsinrisefromsin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have also been affected by this on a Federation aligned Romulan. The federation temporal officer can not be engaged in conversation, preventing the mission being resolved, and also the delta recruit chain of the Iconian arc as a consequence. I look forward to its resolution soon. Thankyou in advance.
  • Options
    eekiieekii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I have the exact same issue, and my character is FED-ROM aswell.
    I've tried beaming out and in, logging on and off and replaying the whole mission again. Nothing worked unfortunately.
  • Options
    digitalaarondigitalaaron Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    having the same issue on a KFD Rom. there's not option to interact with the Klingon NPC
  • Options
    warriorviperwarriorviper Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue and submitted a ticket. :(
  • Options
    dameron92dameron92 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Rom-KDF side, same bug, can't talk with Q'on, so can't finish this mission.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    It's just a shame that there always has to be a game-breaking issue that doesn't let you actually finish something and not being forced to return to it at a later time. Without this, the Delta Recruit can't be completed.

Yes, the mission is broken because of two people you need to talk to (which makes no sense as they have the same dialogue) and only one of them is interactable.

Also, the account reward for the new mission chapters isn't 25 FM / 25 RM, but instead 100 FM / 1000 Ore (which is better).
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    kingzissoukingzissou Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Thanks for getting this resolved ASAP STO team!