test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I need help removing 2 leadership toons R7

hgdreddhgdredd Member Posts: 18 Arc User
I have a co lead in "MY"fleet. Hes went rogue and is basically trashing my fleet ive worked on for quite some time, he has R7 position the same as me"founder" i need to remove his 2 toons from leadership role, how do i do that without the 2 week wait?? Please help b4 i lose everything ive worked on for so long and hard for.
StarKiller@KILLER CMDR on XB1

Comments

• hgdreddhgdredd Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I am on xbox btw
  • hgdreddhgdredd Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Understood, ty
  • rotorblade573rotorblade573 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    More thought should have went into this whole Fleet Leader(s) / Fleet Starbase thing. All I hear are horror stories.
  • rotorblade573rotorblade573 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    First up, knock it off with the unnecessary hostility. If you want to debate what should or shouldn't be done for fleets, make a post dedicated to that without hijacking this one. Like it or not the structure is what it is right now. That's why you don't promote people to R7 that you don't think you can trust.

For our original poster, unfortunately dude you're up the creek on this one, you'll have to wait the two weeks to demote the guy, and he can try to reinstate himself with the other toons. Depending on what the guy is doing you can roll the dice and put in a ticket with customer service and explain the situation, but 99.9% of the time they will not step in unless it's something serious going on that violates ToS. The waiting period was done to prevent hostile fleet takeovers, whether it be for good or ill.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.