Options

Bug: Transwarp coils no longer work

nightshadow#9716 nightshadow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Uzul (Arc Games)

Apr 3, 2021, 19:56 PDT

Hello,

Thanks for your update.

Based on the information that you have provided, it looks like this issue is a result of an in-game bug/glitch. Unfortunately, player support is unable to resolve the issue directly so we will need to wait for the fix to come from the development team. To increase visibility for the issue, or to see if other users found a workaround, we'd recommend posting about this issue on the official bug reports forum: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience and support. Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
GM Uzul
Game Master

Re: [Ticket Updated]: 476825: My transwarp coils no longer work.

This appears to be an ongoing problem. I click on any of the desired locations on the Transwarp menu and *nothing happens* (i.e., the ship remains stationary). No error message is displayed. The transwarp coils were working fine *prior to March 28th*...

Comments

• Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Confirmed and not just Transwarp coils all Transwarp including the core inbuilt ones and the extra's from other sources. Almost always changing zones unsticks it. This has been happening for over a year now. As with the poster above I pick a transwarp location and nothing happens. Then it will work for dozens of jumps before getting stuck again.