test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LF pc joystick with throttle control that works suggestion.

ariakistoariakisto Member Posts: 50 Arc User
Hi,
Any one know of a good joystick for a desktop pc that the throttle works in game ?
I am using a comfortable logitec 3d pro but the throttle wont work at all :(.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    Just curious, but are you able to use the Logitech software to map keyboard or mouse keys to the throttle control?

Haven't used a Logitech controller in almost a decade but do remember there used to be software to remap buttons.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • Options
    ariakistoariakisto Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Yes can map the keys to the joystick. But they dont work inside the game, even with the game keys maped the same thing. Like move foward set to w in game and a logitec key maped to w.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    Did you try toggling the joystick support on and off in the game and trying in each? I haven't had a stick since the 1990s but in some other games I have heard that sometimes toggling it off and using the keyboard mapping works better and sometimes it works better with stick support turned on. Also you might want to try toggling the controller setting on and off too since it might interfere or clear things up.
  • Options
    commander#5939 commander Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Aa far as I'm aware, STO only accepts 1 analogue control in game. The stick you have, I use and in 6 months I've not found a way to get the game to recognise the throttle