test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kobali Crisis Act II/III Unable to complete

amalefactoramalefactor Member Posts: 511 Arc User
Writing this on behalf of a friend with this issue, that has submitted a bug report but whose account is still unable to post new discussions on this forum. Quoting them directly with their permission.

I made a ticket concerning this earlier, questsions were asked ont he conditions and I am writing this to further clarify what is going on.
My character, Walker, A 23c Captain and Temporal Agent (created during that event) is unable to do the Kobli Crisis act II, and act III missions. These are required for "The Delta Quadrant" accolade which will complete the Delta Quadrant bit for the Temporal Agent (the last one I have left in the story mission lineup).
The problem is that when talking to Genreal Q'Nel, I see the following list of quests:
Kobali Crisis Act III
The Cavalry
The Son
The Temple of My people

Within the accolade I have tracked and completed so far all delta quadrant sotry missions, The Kobali Front, The Calvalry, The Son, The Tmeple of My people, and Data Recovery.
I cannot find a means to start:
Looming Shadows
Hidden Assault
A New Warfare
Breaking the Wall
With Our Last Breath
Our Chance for peace.

Starting Kobali Crisis Act III, available form Q'Nel, does not open up any additional quests that I can find.

Going to the terminal to the left of Q'nel with repeat missions has the complete array of quests for Act I. Act II is entirely empty, Act III is not listed.

I hope my character is not totally a lost cause for finishing this. I can't remmeber if I did this as a team with someone else earlier or not. It's been a while.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,644 Arc User
    The contact for Kobali Crisis Act II is Sadalore not General Q'Nel. General Q'Nel is the contact for Kobali Crisis Acts I and III. Looming Shadows, Hidden Assault, and a New Warfare are part of Kobali Crisis Act II. Breaking the Wall, With Our Last Breath, and Our Chance for Peace are part of Kobali Crisis Act III. This is not a bug.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,161 Arc User
    As mentioned, Act II is given by Sadalore.
    Picking that up, should pop the missions for Act II to allow it to complete.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    seanzilla4seanzilla4 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I was having this issue as well on one of my characters, and then I played the Found Mission called "Communications Breakdown", which is in the Eastern Outskirts in the overrun Kobali base. Not sure exactly why it worked, but this mission has to be turned in to Hanchon Sadalore, so as soon as I completed it, his location lit up on the map, I went to him, turned it in, and he immediately assigned "Looming Shadows". All necessary interacts/map highlights then worked, and I ended up being able to complete Acts II and III in under an hour. I really hope this works if you try it, as I don't want to waste anyone's time. If you try this solution during a Vaadwaur ground endeavor, at least you'll get something out of it.
  • Options
    mandellorian#9145 mandellorian Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    This used to happen if you dropped any mission in Kobali act 1 for any reason then went back and completed the arc, you could never start the 2nd part, they quietly fixed it a couple of patches ago.
  • Options
    stupidconversionstupidconversion Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    I've still seen the "can't get act II or III wrapper missions" problems recently, usually because someone shared a mission and couldn't complete it because of lack of resources (usually the data gathering mission when there aren't enough items for two players to collect).

The only solution I've found it a player sharing the wrapper missions for act II and III, which means those characters doing the sharing can't have completed these acts ever, because once you complete them you can never get the wrapper missions again, and the wrapper missions are required to open up the teleporters for use.

I've reported and posted this multiple times.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,161 Arc User
    ...which means those characters doing the sharing can't have completed these acts ever, because once you complete them you can never get the wrapper missions again...
    Well, that's a load of nonsense because they are listed in the Available Missions / Incoming Hails tab.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/