test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fed Cannot claim Fleet Dinaes Warbird Destroyer

crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
I am a Veteran, Lvl 65, fleet spire is 100% finished I have enough credits, Fleet Ship Modules, and Requisitions...However it says in red bold on the bottom corner next to the big GREY Claim button that I am not Vice Admiral and don't have Fleet Spire level two finished....YET I clearly am, and I clearly do.
I HAVE the Federation Fleet Veteran Destroyer, I wanted the other two now that I can...
So far I have been only able to claim the non fleet version on my Fed. And I have tried on several different maps to no success.
Please help.

Comments

• Options
    I also would like to add that it seems to be the ONLY ship I cannot claim, I have the federation fleet veteran destroyer and I'm pretty certain I can get the Klingon version too.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    Make sure you have the Rare Version of the Ship claimed and available in your PORT as an active Starship.

Once you do you should be able to claim the Fleet Version of it. Then once you've claimed the Fleet version, check and see if you've earned mastery in the non Fleet Version. Then feel free to discharge the non Fleet Version if you desire.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    Interesting thank you, I'll try that and seen if this work around helps.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Sorry, it didn't work
    And the fleet requirements are actually fulfilled...See the right hand lower corner by the claim button for the error.
    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51050810301_f6e648b5e4_k.jpg
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    According to what I am looking at in that screenshot you have 10,774/20,000 Fleet Credits. You are fine with the fleet modules and the other currency but not the fleet credits and I assume you have the lifetime subscription. You are indeed past Vice Admiral and I will take your word for it that you are at Spire Tier 2. Besides that, I see an error of the word "available" spelled wrong and rendered "availabile" near the words Starship Mastery Unlocks on the left hand side. That is on Cryptic.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    Ok so I fixed the fleet cred issue real quick, I'm not sure of a work around, I'd LOVE to get the Fleet version then upgrade it to T6X. I keep hoping a Dev will see this and put in a patch for us lifetime members.
    https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51051055477_db0a25bc52_k.jpg <--another screenshot so hopefully a fix can be found.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    That is definitely a bug.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    darkjuno#3752 darkjuno Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Same issue with KDF.
  • Options
    sipattamensipattamen Member Posts: 2 New User
    @"darkjuno#3752" Welp, there goes my plans of having an actual Warbird on my KDF too...
  • Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    There was a previous thread here about this. Obviously something didn't get set properly for the Fleet T5/T6 Veteran warbirds when cross faction flying was enabled.
  • Options
    darkjuno#3752 darkjuno Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    sipattamen wrote: »
    @darkjuno#3752 Welp, there goes my plans of having an actual Warbird on my KDF too...
    The fleet version is bugged but the regular version is not.

• Options
    sipattamensipattamen Member Posts: 2 New User
    Is there a way to tag a Dev so they can be made aware of such an issue? Each patch that goes by I'm hoping for a fix, yet none comes.
  • Options
    HEY DEVS, WE HAVE AN ISSUE!!!!!! THAT IS NOT IN THE LIST OF "KNOWN ISSUES"
    Just trying to get awareness of it.
  • Options
    Yes, I am able to get other fleet ships, if I have the fleet option what I do is unlock the trait then get the fleet version.
    I am fleet leader, we have more than plenty of ship provisions, I had plenty of credits...till I gave up and used them for special fleet boff's Only thing we're still working on is colony.