test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot Change Species Tailor Bug

thinblueline#0868 thinblueline Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2021 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
When I try to Change some clothing or a piece of clothing for my Bridge Officers like Changeling the com badge or the color and hit save I get a message "You cannot change the species of the character" I am not changing the species of the character just some uniform items.

Comments

• Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    I experience the same with some Gorn boffs. However minor the change (new stance, height change, one slider move ...) I cannot save it.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    A bit of trying around: so far it seems to be limited to KDF recruits for me. But there is something else going on: One of my K'Gans has switched his uniform, looks and tailor name (so the name under which he is saved, name of character stayed the same) to some random outfit I am pretty sure I never made myself.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    There is a workaround to assign the Boff to your Away Team, log out and log back in, then change the appearance/outfit in the tailor.
    You should then be able to save the changes & re-assign your previous boff to the away team.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/