test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't Upgrade [Borg] items

alfanx01alfanx01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited March 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
p2MoRJb.png

I cannot upgrade most of the items with [Borg] designation at the back. Only the AP Beam Array Mk XI, as shown in the image, is upgradable.

Not only that, I cannot even salvage it.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,023 Arc User
    Some items won't upgrade until you remove them from the Ship and place them in the Inventory.
    I can see the greyed out "Upgrade Item" in the menu from the second screenshot, and the other items could become upgradable if they are in the Inventory instead of equipped on the ship.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    Yea I was just going to say that, I always unequip it myself... ...as most items won't upgrade while equipped to a ship, or Officer.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    alfanx01alfanx01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Some items won't upgrade until you remove them from the Ship and place them in the Inventory.
    I can see the greyed out "Upgrade Item" in the menu from the second screenshot, and the other items could become upgradable if they are in the Inventory instead of equipped on the ship.

I guess you didn't bother reading it entirely, and/or understand it.

"Only the AP Beam Array Mk XI, as shown in the image, is upgradable." - That--yes, I've moved them to the inventory, and only ONE item is upgradable or salvagable.

The other items, ON INVENTORY, NOT SHIP, the context menu isn't showing UPGRADE or SALVAGE. it only have 5 options.

T9p08ff.png

Plus, if you Upgrade/Salvage gears extensively, you can determine which gears can be Upgrade/Salvage without putting it in the inventory.
    Post edited by alfanx01 on