test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't access account bank

pindoepindoe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I get an error Cannot access account bank at this time. This is in the last 2 weeks and only on one klingon toon, This was working fine two weeks ago. This is not a new toon, Klingon Jem'Hadar toon., level 60. This is the only toon with the problem, other klingon toons can access account bank. I have tried at the starbase in q'unos and the first city, and the bridge of the jem'hadar carrier, same message. Any one know of this and how to fix it

Comments

• Options
    ron91516ron91516 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am having the same issue on any toons that are not at max level = 7 total. It was working fin 2 weeks ago as well.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    You might need to play the mission Home on your Kling'Hadar. Also, have you chosen an allegiance?
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    shadow4fox3shadow4fox3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I also have the problem, but this is for 3 older characters. all three have completed the tutorials and there is no option to redo them. I'm stuck.

The three toons are as follows:
    1. I have a TOS era captain which I keep in the TOS era to get weapons and ship equipment from that era, who had completed the tutorial.
    2. I have a DSC era captain which I keep in the DSC era to get weapons from that era that has also completed the tutorial.
    3. I have a Jem'hadar captain who has completed the tutorial and is on the second main mission relating to the prison planet.