test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge Officer Quality level

I now have 8 Bridge officers that were Very Rare (Purple level) when I got them and they all changed to only Rare (Blue Level) when I comissioned them.

I was told to post this here by customer support. "I've read the details and I'm sorry to learn that you've encountered an issue with your commissioned Bridge Officers. Based on the information you provided, it looks like this issue is the result of a visual bug. I will surely forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further. It will also be helpful for you to submit a new bug report thread on the official bug report forum to supplement the information I have already provided them.

You may use this link,
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

Posting this on the forums is also a good way for other affected players to pitch in their ideas and experiences. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and hopefully we can identify the nature of the problem.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    Purple Quality Boffs need to have 2 'Superior' traits or they will downgrade to Blue quality when commissioned.
    This affects all Gorn (except the Intel boff), and some Lethean and Nausicaan bridge officers.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Purple Quality Boffs need to have 2 'Superior' traits or they will downgrade to Blue quality when commissioned.
    This affects all Gorn (except the Intel boff), and some Lethean and Nausicaan bridge officers.

Saurians, too
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    tazane#3867 tazane Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Then why has this not been corrected by giving them the correct rarity level. This sounds like someone not doing a quality job.
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Then why has this not been corrected by giving them the correct rarity level. This sounds like someone not doing a quality job.
    Bingo!
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea It be nice to see Gorn and a few others Missing 2 Superior Trait's to give them such.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea it's just been a problem for some long, you'd think they'd find a way to resolve, or correct it for new Bridge Officers.
    0zxlclk.png