test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you upgrade the legendary Heavy cruiser, you can no longer equip the Tac maneuvering matrix

dabigdog47dabigdog47 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Just what is says, if you upgrade the new legendary Heavy Cruiser to experimental, the Tac Maneuvering Matrix that comes with the ship can no longer be equipped, somewhat annoying

Comments

• Options
    shadow4fox3shadow4fox3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Yeah. though for me, as soon as I bought the legendary Heavy Cruiser and readied the ship the Tactical Maneuvering Matrix was already unable to be equipped, and the ship for me wasn't even "experimental"
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I have the same problem. I get "Class Requirements Not Met". I suspect it it because the Ship is a "Legendary Miracle Worker Heavy Cruiser" and not a "Legendary Miracle Worker Advanced Heavy Cruiser". And the console says: Equippable on: Any Advanced Heavy Cruiser Variant

I know that when the Legendary Miracle Worker Constitution was released, the Ominous Device console had to be amended to allow for it to be used on the Legendary ship.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!