test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot access Personnel Officer missions

hektuhektu Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Currently no in the fleet can access the Personnel Officer missions to grind or upgrade our doffs.

Comments

• Options
    hektuhektu Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    We found a workaround - if you click on the Personal tab and scroll to the bottom, the mission is now there
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,155 Arc User
    These types of mission have always been in the Personal tab when taken, but usually, we see the mission immediately and don't have to go hunting for it.
    This bug has been around for years now on Consoles, and it's annoying that it is now happening on PC too.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    I'm standing in front of the Security Officer in the Great Hall. ALL missions are blank. NONE of these mission appear on my Personnel tab. Presumably the SO at DS9 and the Fleet Base don't work either. Our fleets did a lot of grinding and put a lot of resources into obtaining the Security Officer.
  • Options
    jwest2423jwest2423 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    pacelli1 wrote: »
    I'm standing in front of the Security Officer in the Great Hall. ALL missions are blank. NONE of these mission appear on my Personnel tab. Presumably the SO at DS9 and the Fleet Base don't work either. Our fleets did a lot of grinding and put a lot of resources into obtaining the Security Officer.

I had to click on the security officer then click on personnel and it showed up for me there. Same thing with the fleet officer
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    The Personal tab "work around" does not help for refining Dilithium at the Academy and Fleet Mine, or for doing Fleet Commendations at the Fleet Starbase, either. Or the daily R&D mission at the Fleet Research Facility which grands over a thousand Dil/per day. I'm sure there are many others that complete tu'HomI'raHmey. So, there is no "work around" for the most valuable DOF assignments.