test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo (11th anniversary bundle discussion)

mommy5260#7628 mommy5260 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
in hindsight my previous thread ("I'm boycotting the 11th anniversary bundle") went about as well as i could hope, however i do want people to have a place to "air" their misgivings about this bundle so i'm opening up a new thread, lets hope Daddy Arc doesn't close this one too

Edit: Probably should've provided context considering my post on the previous thread got redacted, oh well better late than never i suppose
I was upset of the following:
1. The bundle which is klingon themed only had 4 ships compared to the starfleet themed legendary bundle (which had about 7 ships)
2. Out of the 4 ships, half of which were starfleet ships leaving only 2 ships that are actually klingon ships in the *klingon themed* bundle
3. The *Klingon themed Legendary bundle* did not have a Legendary D7 or Legendary Ktinga with a D7 skin
Post edited by mommy5260#7628 on

Comments

• Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    The simple fact is Cryptic set a certain standard with the 10th anni bundle. Let me explain via metaphor:

Last year they sold a Porsche for £100,000

This year they are expecting us to pay £100,000 for a Skoda
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Dude, if your first thread gets closed due to moderation, you cant just open another thread.

@darkbladejk or @rattler2 for your attention and for your action if needed.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    People are entitled to their opinions on the bundle or any aspect of the game. However... I am going to preemptively close this one before the flamethrowers come out, as it is only a matter of time before they do.

I am not against expressing opinions, but it realistically should be done respectfully and, in the case of game content, constructively. This topic is currently, in my opinion, too hot for civil discussion. The previous thread devolved into a flamefest that was not constructive at all. In fact it was more of a thread to launch attacks. Not only that... opening up yet another thread on the same subject after the previous one was closed... generally not a good idea. It just invites more of the same conduct that resulted in the previous closure, and opens the OP up to possible forum rule violations as it could be considered circumventing moderation.

Also to note: The Legendary Anniversary Bundle was never actually said to be the Klingon Bundle. So calling it the Klingon Bundle is misleading, and opening up an avenue to attack it for something it wasn't advertised to be in the first place. Also if you think about it themeaticly, the Fed ships included were involved in major events involving Klingons. Ambassador Class and Narendra III, Excelsior class with General Chang at Khitomer.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.