test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't claim lv 20 ship

No matter how many time i press buy button. It's still same.
Checking on ship manager. nothing except tutorial ship & lv10 ship.
Restarting client. still same.

Comments

• Options
    basbroens#3069 basbroens Member Posts: 1 New User
    same here
  • Options
    caneyjcaneyj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having a similar problem, but with trying to claim a level 10 ship. Game makes a sound when I hit the buy button, but nothing happens.
  • Options
    amsterdam765amsterdam765 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same problem at the Qo'Nos shipyard trying to claim my captain level ship.
  • Options
    vonmorbousvonmorbous Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    having the same issue with my captain ship (level 30)
  • Options
    i'm having a similar problem: cannot requisition shuttles (using ec or shuttle requisition authorization) from the ship vendor. fes as well as kdf. have not tried other ship categories yet.
  • Options
    captnitehawkcaptnitehawk Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Having the same issue on one of my toons. I've logged in and out multiple times, changed ship yards...it's just plain broken. Who needs to level up any ways?
  • Options
    tonyakittentonyakitten Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am having same issue on a couple of my characters. Seems that when they level up too fast and you dont go claim the free ship(s) for a while it gets stuck. It's annoying they need to deal with this coz now its always bugging me to get it done and being the Primary Mission all the time when I complete others.

I tried using Support but they directed me here so I am hoping this isn't the vacumn of space they get us to dump our hopes and wishes into. :/