test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KLINGON RECRUIT / TEMPORAL VENDER. HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO OPEN THE BOXES?

f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
edited January 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Sorry I posted this in general, thinking I was in here.

I've tried on at least one of each faction. Klingon, Fed, Rom, erm, Jem. It just sits there in the inventory, doing nothing but looking purty.

No details saying you can't open it in chat, Nothing about not being able to open it in the item description?

I looked through the bug forums, and there was only a few mentions on Reddit. (Man, I hate having to visit 30 different places to look for info, but hey, Not my game.)

anyone else having this problem, or is my overly dense head just missing something very obvious here.

Thanks all.
My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• Options
    Ahh TRIBBLE. I need glasses, meant this for the PC gameplay boards.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    @darkbladejk @wingedhussar#7584 Please move to PC Gameplay Bug Reports. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    neoallerkaneoallerka Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I'm also getting this, I can't open the reward boxes on my other characters. I click Use or double-click the boxes and...nothing happens. No messages, no errors, just nothing. I did notice when I initially claimed them from the vendor there wasn't a confirmation message either, which I suspect is related.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I let them know this is still an issue for some folks, and they told me it was passed along to the relevant folks. Given what this concerns I would say it's on a higher priority than other bugs to get fixed. From how they were talking I would bet on Tuesday or Thursday coming for a fix if I had to guess. But they definitely know about it.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    I let them know this is still an issue for some folks, and they told me it was passed along to the relevant folks. Given what this concerns I would say it's on a higher priority than other bugs to get fixed. From how they were talking I would bet on Tuesday or Thursday coming for a fix if I had to guess. But they definitely know about it.

Thank you Darkbladejk. I know I speak for a lot of us, when I say, Thanks.