test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost Ship

trek1968trek1968 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
edited October 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was directed, by game GM, to post this here.....

I had bought the Kelvin Vengeance Intel Dreadnought Cruiser back when it first came out. I am seeing now that I don't have it any where. I was wondering what could have happened to it? And can it be restored? I do still have the assault drones that come equipped in the hangar bay (they are in my bank). But the vengeance itself is lost somewhere.

Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I don't know how we are supposed to help. All I can offer is checking your drydock and the ship selector for that character.

If you have the drones you obviously unpacked it on that character, since I presume they are character bound. If they aren't character bound then you need to look over your account at your other characters.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,608 Arc User
    trek1968 wrote: »

I had bought the Kelvin Vengeance Intel Dreadnought Cruiser back when it first came out. I am seeing now that I don't have it any where. I was wondering what could have happened to it? And can it be restored? I do still have the assault drones that come equipped in the hangar bay (they are in my bank). But the vengeance itself is lost somewhere.

You probably misunderstood the GM. this needs to be in the support forums @wingedhussar#7584 @darkbladejk
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,716 Community Moderator
    @trek1968 at any point had you discharged the ship even by accident? If you have then the ship is gone and will need to be reacquired. Look very closely through your list of ships to make sure it's there. Otherwise depending on what's up, this is a matter that support needs to answer and is not something we can help with on the forums. If it's missing due to a bug then a report can be made here on the forums, but that's about it. If you would like to private message me the details of the ticket and ticket number I can try to ask on your behalf but beyond that there isn't much else we can do here on the forum. The only reason I can even potentially ask is due to still pulling Bug Hunter duty.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    trek1968 wrote: »

You probably misunderstood the GM. this needs to be in the support forums @wingedhussar#7584 @darkbladejk

No; I did not misunderstand the GM. I clicked on the link they gave to post in.
  • Options
    I don't know how we are supposed to help. All I can offer is checking your drydock and the ship selector for that character.

If you have the drones you obviously unpacked it on that character, since I presume they are character bound. If they aren't character bound then you need to look over your account at your other characters.

I am not sure what happened either. But, happily, my missing ship has finally shown up again. I still, to this date, have no clue where it went or why, but it is back now. :)