Missing Pet Hangar Commands

alfanx01alfanx01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
JOJ9zTi.jpg

I tried this method:
  1. Hide
  2. Save HUD changes
  3. Show
  4. Save HUD changes

Nothing shows up. I even checked the Character's 'Power' (Ability) list, and it's not there, only launch.

I switch to a non-Hangar type ship, and return. Unfortunately, I only have that T5U Galaxy Dreadnought (DNG), the only ship I could launch hangar pets.

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2021
    Possible Workaround: Try moving items & gear off your ship to inventory, then disband it (once fully mastered), then re-equip it and save loadout.

I'm not saying this is a Fix, but may help find a work-around, while they hope to identify the cause.

Also any additional details about the Ship(s) your flying that seem to be effected would help, as well as # of hanger bays. Any additional details will help Q&A or DEVs help to identify the cause, and ensure a better more effective patch.

Thank You!
    0zxlclk.png
  • alfanx01alfanx01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Possible Workaround: Try moving items & gear off your ship to inventory, then disband it (once fully mastered), then re-equip it and save loadout.

I'm not saying this is a Fix, but may help find a work-around, while they hope to identify the cause.

Also any additional details about the Ship(s) your flying that seem to be effected would help, as well as # of hanger bays. Any additional details will help Q&A or DEVs help to identify the cause, and ensure a better more effective patch.

Thank You!

Hello there,

Unfortunately, I never used the Loadout slots at all, nor have saved anything. It's simply after an update, the additional pet hangar commands are missing.

I've tried removing the pet hangar, go to space, and placing it back. Still to no avail. I even swapped a different pet hangar.