test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Command the Dhailkhina Warbird

fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
The Dhailkhina Command Strike Wing Warbird [T6] will be available within the Picard Lockbox, coming soon to Star Trek Online! This new starship can be used as soon as you’ve completed the tutorial, and will scale with you as you level up all the way to max level!

For the details on this ship, read on!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11483213-command-the-dhailkhina-warbird
[4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    The fighters have cannons but beam fire at will?
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    madmopar wrote: »

Well at least it's subject to change ;)
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I would be interested in the trait if it wasn't tied to Command.

It is a very Sci oriented trait, which makes it very strange to use Command and be obtained from a Tac ship.

Why not instead have it "When you launch pets or activate a singularity ability, create a mirco singularity...."

It just seems really dumb to tie this trait to Command spec.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User

Also the console does and boosts plasma damage but the zhat vash weapons are disruptors...
  • Options
    > @lianthelia said:
    > Also the console does and boosts plasma damage but the zhat vash weapons are disruptors...

We must be getting the version zhat vash built for the romulan republic.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »

Also the console does and boosts plasma damage but the zhat vash weapons are disruptors...
    Also, but at this point, it's just a detail, but they don't even have the cloaking device with the decoy image system, which was one of the main features of the most featured Snakehead in the show.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    lianthelia wrote: »

Also, but at this point, it's just a detail, but they don't even have the cloaking device with the decoy image system, which was one of the main features of the most featured Snakehead in the show.

Probably want you to buy a La Sirenia and use the console from it LOL

But honestly these fighters look throw away, not only do most cannon based pets underperform...this one doesn't even have a turret which means these fighters will spend time doing 0 damage. Giving it scatter volley I...at all 3 rarities? Means they are going to be missing a lot with that 50% accuracy penalty. You may as well just use a scorpion fighter squad
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    I am curious as to how the shipyard secretes a ship . . . .
    built to the highest standards in the secretes shipyards
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    arabatur wrote: »
    I am curious as to how the shipyard secretes a ship . . . .
    built to the highest standards in the secretes shipyards

it doesn't; secretes is apparently catalan (a form of vulgar latin) for secret​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    The Snakehead fighter squadrons potentially looks fun. The Carbon Scorcher looks interesting & good be fun along with it's cool animation. Console seems a good compliment & the starship trait good be fun & good too. Too bad Cryptic just made it another ordinary Singularity Core so it is power deprived. Also, I think the appearance looks good so far.
  • Options
    > @lianthelia said:
    > Probably want you to buy a La Sirenia and use the console from it LOL
    >
    > But honestly these fighters look throw away, not only do most cannon based pets underperform...this one doesn't even have a turret which means these fighters will spend time doing 0 damage. Giving it scatter volley I...at all 3 rarities? Means they are going to be missing a lot with that 50% accuracy penalty. You may as well just use a scorpion fighter squad

They need pulse cannons to compete.
This discussion has been closed.