test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flash Sale Lie

Greetings All,

On Sep 26, 2020, 9:50 PDT, I submitted a ticket to Perfect World Support in reference to what has now been called a "bug". I logged into the game to play and upon doing so, I saw that there was a Flash Sale graphic on the Game Launcher. As any player would, I got super excited having known that one would be coming before the event was over for the Infinity Promo Packs. I hurried into the game to purchase Zen, Not realizing it right away... I proceeded to Purchase 2 sets of Infinity Promo Packs. (4pck x2). I opened 4 then realized that i didnt have the amount of Zen left that i should. The flash sale advertised 30% off, However, I was charged 1000 Zen for a 4pck instead of the 700 that they are on sale for right this moment.

That ticket was to complain about this false advertisement and the fact that i didnt get the full value based on the flash graphic. I took screen shots of my promo packs and of the flash sale graphic that was on the launcher. Mind you, my screen shots also showed the time in which this took place give or take 3-4mins. You have to actually log out of the game to get to the launcher again, and it was surely STILL there.

Support has literally been no help. I personally feel discouraged and very much so cheated. 2 weeks ago, I lost 2 promo ships due to server lag and the Bound one that came out initially when the Inquiry BC was released. After following the direction from the STO Twitter account that posted about the issue of the ship being bound, Support gave me a very hard time with fixing that. I literally had to BEG for help. Now this... I was told by support that this was a bug, although I clearly saw in NoP Channel and ESD chat that other players experienced this as well. Its becoming VERY clear that PW-Support could careless about its players. That is the idea that I'm getting anyway. I was also told to come here to report this situation so that Devs can work on fixing issues like this in the future. Meantime, Ive lost 2 ships and Zen and no one has offered to replace nor reimburse me anything.

PLEASE, Be careful. It never fails. Something goes wrong in the game that players can not control and Support does nothing. Its very disappointing considering Ive been supporting this game for some time now. Some may remember that a similar situation like this happened last year when they posted a Flash Sale for 30% but it was only actually 20% off. Yet we as players suffer as a result of these "Bugs" lol YES at this point its laughable.

Do Better to Support STO's players. Period! It makes for a better community and a better player experience and it might actually keep players opposed to having them leave to go to other MMO's with better integrity and willingness to assist.

Comments

• stabunaattoristabunaattori Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Wait, there is support?
  • valno#7562 valno Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Wait, there is support?

Stop spreading "Misinformation" that there is something referred to as "soup-port" or some such in this game! You'll raise peoples' hopes, and then those people will expect "Zoo-por-tuh" going forward...and we're just unwilling to commit to that!
    "I'll allow it..."