test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Titan is bugged on PS4

fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
Hello,
I created a ticket on the support, but they asked me to post here so :
The T6 Titan is bugged on PS4, switching mode during fight don't work.
At the beginning of a fight the ship is in Science mode, if we switch to tactical mode, we can't return to science mode.
It is almost the same bug which exist on T6 Lifetime Manticore / Dyson science destroyer and probably all dual mode ships, but on those ships, we can switch mode by spamming the function. On the Titan spamming the button/function don't work.

Please fix it.
PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...

Comments

• Options
    imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Its also bugged across ALL platforms, i.e. PC, XB and PS4, and its been going on for years.....Doubt itll be fixed before the rapture at this point..
  • Options
    Its also bugged across ALL platforms, i.e. PC, XB and PS4, and its been going on for years.....Doubt itll be fixed before the rapture at this point..

The Titan is a new ship, I asked PC players, and they don't have this problem with it (meaning it is not bugged on PC), it don't existed last year, i suppose you mean the dual mode ships (Manticore, Dyson, etc)... Yes they know this, but it don't coast to remain it to them.

Concerning the Titan, it is a shame, because we all have paid for this ship, and it is broken.
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
  • Options
    This game had so much potential when it started and theyve squandered it with all these issues that should of been fixed at the time they were reported but as always they were more interested in putting out arcs no one wanted (i.e. what was the LONG azz Delta arc)....
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    This game had so much potential when it started and theyve squandered it with all these issues that should of been fixed at the time they were reported but as always they were more interested in putting out arcs no one wanted (i.e. what was the LONG azz Delta arc)....

Okay while they have done a LOT of things wrong...like the skill invalid issue, some of the bugs that are a major issue isn't that easy. The crashing bug I mentioned is literally RANDOM. Absolutely no changes to the system or software and it will work fine once and than crash 10 times in a row than work fine a couple of times and crash 3 times and than work fine again. That one is literally a QA nightmare. As one of those afflicted by the problem...yeah it is annoying...but really some issues will just take time. Not saying what they have been doing has been great mind you...look at the skill invalid issue once again...but they need to be given leeway when it is due as well.

Leeweigh has been given but im really starting to think there no QC there when they do their (in)famous shard updates and those seem to cause more issues than they correct, at least for us XB console players....Ive been here since day 1 and this is a horrid crapshow...a la FO 76 bad...
  • Options
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    fced wrote: »

The Titan is a new ship, I asked PC players, and they don't have this problem with it (meaning it is not bugged on PC), it don't existed last year, i suppose you mean the dual mode ships (Manticore, Dyson, etc)... Yes they know this, but it don't coast to remain it to them.

Concerning the Titan, it is a shame, because we all have paid for this ship, and it is broken.

Once again...I understand...but they already KNOW. And the ship isn't entirely broken...just one ASPECT of the ship. While we have players who are randomly crashing...literally randomly crashing. We STILL have items unslotting and now we have people MISSING ITEMS. It's on their to do list...but they seriously have bigger issues they need to deal with at this point in time.

Its main aspect, the reason everybody bought it, the possibility to switch from commander science to commander tactical...
    You know what it is said, an unfinished work is not a work... (or something like that)...