test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ticket#383203 Missing Items

Following a scheduled maintenance on 22DEC2020 I logged in and notice that some items from the inventory were missing on my toon Durat’Ek I subsequently reported the issue to cryptic studios where I gave them the toon name and all the information that they requested and after that I was told nothing could be done until I created this post even though I told them I only linked that day and the there was a Probationary period which then they sent me to another department to address the issue of not being able to post on the forum It has now been three weeks and they haven’t even started to resolve my issue. I am now able to post on the forum and I just would like any help that can be offered from anyone about this issue can someone please help me I really enjoy playing this game and I have put a lot of time and effort into grinding out all of my gear and items and I would just like them back. I have paid at least 2 events with zen.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Bro, Craptic/Perfect World doesn't care...the mere fact they said they couldn't do anything about it, which is what they told me as well when i lost my borg rep gear, says it all....Youll likely have to regrind and redo those...sorry man...